Build version 18.104.22.168 (Windows) / 22.214.171.124 (Mac)
- New recordings are now blocked in a scene that contains a grand total of 10 minutes of clips or more, with each actor in a multi-actor clip counting as "individual" clips.
- This is to avoid export breaking for scenes with too many/too long clips.
- The limitation will be removed later once we have fixed and improved the underlying systems.
- In the meantime, either create and record in new scenes, or delete clips to keep recording.
- When a recording passes 2 minutes, a warning message is shown, encouraging you to stop the recording and do a new one.
- This is too avoid potential issues with clips that are too long.
- It is only a warning/recommendation, but for longer clips, some issues may occur.
- The warning will be removed later once we have fixed and improved the underlying systems.