Rokoko Studio settings
Enable Rokoko Studio Live.
- Go to settings and click on Studio Live in the dropdown menu.
Configure the data stream
Before you can begin streaming data you need to configure the receiver information. Start by clicking the cogwheel in the top right corner, which will flip the box around.
Adding a receiver
- Add one receiver by clicking the plus button, which applies one receiver to the list. At this stage you can modify the IP address and Port number.
- Click the arrow down button to configure VP (Virtual Production) Port.
Each individual receiver can be enabled and disabled by toggling the switch .
Enabling the data stream
Enable the data stream by clicking on box. The green outline indicates that the data stream is enabled, click again to disable. (In order to enable a data stream, at least one receiver must be enabled.
- In iClone, open the Motion LIVE plugin from the Plugins drop down menu.
- In Motion LIVE panel, there should be an option for Rokoko Studio, called Rokoko. Set the port number to match the port number you are forwarding from Studio, and enable connection. In the character list, in the body section, choose the Rokoko connection and check the box.
- Now click preview, then space and see the character being animated.
Streaming Face data to iClone
Live streaming face data captured by our app (Rokoko Remote) from Rokoko Studio Live to iClone is unfortunately not supported in Reallusion’s Motion Live plugin. We currently only support live face data streaming in our Unreal, Unity and Blender plugins.
You can use Reallusion’s own face tracking app and combine it with the data from the Smartsuit Pro for live streaming or you can export the blendshapes as an FBX file in Rokoko Studio and then import it into iClone.