Note: Rokoko Studio(Beta) will not integrate with Siemens Jack.
- Rokoko Studio plus or above subscription
- Siemens Jack v9.1 Mocap IPC module.
Rokoko Studio Settings
- Open Rokoko Studio Live.
- Go to settings and click on Studio Live in the dropdown menu.
Configure the data stream
Before you can begin streaming data you need to configure the receiver information. Start by clicking the cogwheel in the top right corner, which will flip the box around.
Adding a receiver
Add one receiver by clicking the plus button, which applies one receiver to the list. At this stage you can modify the IP address and Port number.
Enabling and disabling a receiver
Each individual receiver can be enabled and disabled by toggling the switch .
Enabling the data stream
In order to enable a data stream, at least one receiver has to be enabled.
Enable the data stream by clicking on the box. The green outline indicates that the data stream is enabled, click again to disable. Navigate to the settings (top left corner button on the tile) to enter the IP address of the computer you are streaming the data to, as well as the ports.
Simens Jack settings
- Open the Mocap IPC module.
- In the Jack Mocap IPC window, set the port number to the one studio is forwarding to and click "Open".
You should now see the forwarded characters being animated in the TJ_Window of SIemens Jack.