As a newer version of Studio is now available, please refer to the latest release notes for Download Links. If you require this specific version, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this release we have fixed some pesky bugs
- The Motion Library search functionality (and filters) would break when there were connection issues between Rokoko Studio and the server.
- Customers searching the Motion Library would in some cases experience issues sorting the results by name, date or price.
- Characters were not displaying in the Motion Library character selection page on the Mac version of Rokoko Studio.
- Sometimes the animation in the Motion Library asset thumbnail did not match the actual clip.
- Clicking the settings button in Rokoko Studio made certain keyboard shortcuts and camera navigation stop working.
- We have improved the way Motion Library manages memory
- General UI bug fixes
OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
CPU: Intel Core i5 3.00GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 980
OS: Mojave 10.14.2
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.9 GHz
GPU: Radeon Pro 555 2048MB