Make sure you have checked the requirements.
Setting up Face capture in Studio
- Launch Rokoko Studio and enter a project/scene. NOTE: Make sure that your phone is connected to the same network as the computer running Studio.
- Launch the Rokoko Face Capture app on your iPhone X (or newer). If you haven't downloaded it, you can do so here.
- Right click on your Phone's name in Studio and select "Connect".
- Tap the ‘Accept‘ button to connect your phone to Studio.
- Tap the slider button to enable ‘Facial capture‘ on your phone.
- Finally, pair the Face Capture to your Actor, by dragging the Face capture to your actor or by selecting Input pairing on top-middle (right-icon)
Finally, Face Capture is ready:
Rokoko Face Capture UI
- The Red circular button is the record button. It allows you to start and stop recordings within Studio.
- With the button to the left, you can disconnect your iPhone from the Studio.
- With the "camera" button, you can get rid of the black screen and see yourself.
- The button to the right is the ‘Straight Pose‘ button. When you have a suit live in Studio, this button enables the straight pose countdown.