When using Rokoko Studio, you will always be logged in as a user and have an active Team. Your user has a specific role in a team, and these roles dictate which permissions you have.
The below list and table provide an overview of which permissions each role has access to. If you want to gain more permissions, please contact your Team admin to get your role updated.
- Owner: This role has access to everything, incl. deleting the Team. The user who created the Team will automatically be granted the Owner role.
- Admin: Fundamentally has the same permissions as the Owner, but cannot delete or rename the Team. Admins mostly function as team managers.
- Creator: The appropriate role for someone in your team who should be able to add, edit and delete content. Cannot manage the Team.
- Member: A limited role that cannot add or delete content in the Team, but has permissions to purchase Motion Library assets using the team balance.
- Viewer: As the name indicates, the Viewer role can only "view" Rokoko Studio. A Viewer cannot add, delete, or purchase Motion Library assets. They can still access already purchased assets or view existing scenes however.
|Can invite or remove users from the team||Yes, to all inferior roles||Yes, to all inferior roles||Yes, to all inferior roles||Yes, to to the Viewer role|
|Can change user roles||Yes, to all inferior roles||Yes, to all inferior roles||Yes, to all inferior roles|
|Can change subscription plan or assign add-on seats||Yes||Yes|
|View and edit billing information||Yes||Yes|
|Rename and delete team||Yes|
|View and open projects and scenes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Create and delete projects and scenes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|View and edit existing content in scenes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Add and delete content in scenes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|View and download purchased Motion Library assets||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Purchase Motion Library assets with existing team balance||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Add money to team balance||Yes||Yes|