The textile of the Smartsuit Pro can be washed along with regular clothes in a normal wash. All electronic parts can be easily removed from the suit in a matter of minutes. After removing the electronics, the suit can be washed repeatedly by following the washing instructions on the care label in the neck region.
1. Unzip all the zippers, so you have access to the tunnels with sensors and detach all the sensors from the velcro patches.
2. Pull one string with sensors at the time through the tunnels and out by the hub.
3. Remove the hub and the 5 strings with sensors.
4. Zip all the tunnels again before wash.
5. Wash the textile by following the instructions on the care label in the neck of the suit.
6. After the textile has been washed, reattach all the sensors to the textile by pulling each string of sensors through the hub pouch:
- Funnel the strings of cables (2 for the legs, 2 for the upper body / arms, 1 for the head) through the internal tunnels.
- Place each sensor on the middle of its velcro patch and vertically, except for the shoulder sensors: place them horizontally.
Here is a link to a video showing how to remove electronics from SmartSuit Pro ( all versions)
Here is a link to a video showing how to place back electronics to SmartSuit Pro ( all versions)