In this article:
Information on how to update your Smartsuit Pro II to the latest firmware.
- Rokoko Studio (if you don't have Rokoko Studio installed already, please download and install it)
- x1 USB-C to USB-A cable (provided by Rokoko)
- USB power bank/battery (3A output) Click here for a list of recommendations.
- Connect your Smartsuit Pro II to your computer via the USB-C to A cable, and your battery via the USB-C cable that comes out of the pocket on the right hand side of the suit.
- Launch Rokoko Studio.
- After a few seconds, you will get a pop-up window prompting you to configure your device. Click Configure and the Device Manager will show up.
- From here, click on the Firmware tab of your Smartsuit Pro II. If a firmware update is available, you will see it in here. To start the update process, click the Update Firmware button. To avoid damaging the hardware, please DO NOT DISCONNECT the device while updating the firmware.
After a few minutes, you will have successfully updated your firmware to the latest version, which means that you can now enjoy the best possible performance. To view notes for each firmware version, click here.