Who is this article relevant to?
This article is for anyone who wants to update their Smartsuit Pro II to the latest firmware.
Which products is this article relevant for?
Smartsuit Pro II
- Rokoko Studio (if you don't have Rokoko Studio installed already, please download and install it)
- x1 USB-C to USB-A cable (provided by Rokoko)
- USB power bank/battery (3A output) Click here for a list of recommendations.
- Connect your Smartsuit Pro II to your computer via the USB-C to A cable, and your battery via the USB-C cable that comes out of the Hub.
- Launch Rokoko Studio. (Download here, if you have not installed already)
- You will get a pop-up window for updating your Smartsuit Pro II. Click configure and the Device Manager will show up.
- You will be redirected to the Firmware tab of your Smartsuit Pro II. You should notice that a firmware update is available. To start the update process, click the "Update Firmware" button. To avoid damaging the hardware, please DO NOT DISCONNECT the device while updating the firmware.
Great news! You have successfully updated your firmware to the latest version, which means that you can now enjoy the best possible performance. To view notes for each firmware version, click here.