Who is this article relevant to?
This article is for anyone who managed to connect their Smartsuit Pro I or Smartsuit Pro II to Rokoko Studio and noticed that some or all of the sensors don't work.
Which plans is this article relevant for?
Sensors will not work for the following reasons:
- During a firmware update, some or all the sensors got stuck in bootloader mode.
- A cable is connected to a sensor is faulty or physically damaged.
- Sensors have lost their calibration values or are physically damaged.
During a firmware update, sensors can get stuck in bootloader mode.
This can, for example, be caused by unplugging the USB-C cable before the update has finished successfully, or if the hub was underpowered during the update.
This results in not fully functioning sensors that are constantly blinking green or lighting blue (physically, not inside Rokoko Studio) and are displayed grey or white in the Rokoko Studio diagnostics panel.
Below is a screenshot example of some sensors being unresponsive:
Things to try:
- Perform a power cycle by unplugging and replugging the power bank from the Smartsuit Pro Hub. Please try this up to 5 times. We recommend waiting for 10 to 30 seconds before each power cycle.
- If this does not fix the issue, perform the Bootloader Mode process in Rokoko Studio. Please try this process up to 5 times. After each try, perform a power cycle.
- If the above process does not fix the issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the necessary log files for further inspection from our Support team as shown here.