- Make sure you are using the latest available version of Rokoko Studio on our website.
- Make sure you have updated your Smartsuit Pro Firmware to the latest version (in doubt, or if already running the latest version, you can always upgrade again).
- Make sure you have disabled your computer and network firewalls (as well as anti-virus software like McAfee), you can implement firewall exception rules once you're connected (learn more here).
- Make sure you have selected your correct network, with the correct IP address.
- Try connecting to 2.4GhZ frequency band first, 5.0GhZ after, as some routers are using specific channels on 5.0GhZ which we might not support (but can be changed on the router).
- Try setting the DHCP mode on "manual", in the advanced WiFi settings.
- If you notice that the LED colour on the power button of the hub is green, it means the Wifi settings have been applied successfully.
For any further assistance, please contact email@example.com, we will be happy to assist.